CARDIGAN - CANCALE
4 x €46.25 free of charge with Paypal
Cancale, far from being a mundane a cardigan.
Re-using has never been so sexy.
100% made in France
* Compared to a thread made with new material, imported from Australia, the premier wool producer in the world.
Cardigans are always such an effortless piece, as this asymmetrical cardigan ribbed knit finish. Meant to be sensual, it is ornated by pearly white buttons on the openings of the sleeves. Those are extra long, yes, you're sexy.
- Lavage délicat à 30 degrés
- 28% coton recyclé, 28% acrylique, 10% soie, 9% lin, 5% autres
- Certifié Global Recycled Standard
- Boutons nacrés italiens
- Usines certifiées Entreprises du Patrimoine Vivant et France Terre Textile
- Fabriqué en France, à côté de Castres dans la région d’ Occitanie
True to size; if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach our customer care team.
Made of recycled fibers: 28% cotton, 28% acrylic, 10% silk, 9% linen, and 5% others.
Made in the south of France, in Occitanie.
-By the way, Dialogue, recycled knit, how does it work and why is it that cool? I want to know!
Wash your cardigan at no more than 30°C, do not use a dryer.
Do not hesitate to reach our customer care team for more advice on caring.
Made near Castres, in the south of France.
Golden brass harberdashery from the Parisian atelier since 1830, Poursin.
Certified manufacturers (entreprises du patrimoine vivant et France terre textile)
OEKO-TEX certified dying.